Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well, This Doesn't Work At All

So things have been very slow lately. It's been making me rage a good amount for a long time. And I haven't been getting any inspiration for any new writings, and I don't even have the motivation to do any homework! It's rather amazing... Though I do sometimes have to blame the fact that I play a lot of online games. Those are totally distracting. That and I can't even concentrate at all! Again, terrible...


Well, enough complaining, I have good news! If I cant find it...


Yeah, that's all I can say.


Though I can just say some random things, but I won't just because I don't want to drive people insane.


But send me some ideas for stories! Whoever is reading this...

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmm,
    you can try uhhhhh reading other stories? Lol Fanfiction and Fiction press are great places =D <3

    ReplyDelete