Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Beginning of a Wonderful Relationship

This is the first of many posts from now on. I know it seems daunting, but it will be worth it for me, since I need some motivation to start writing. My goal is to become a Writer, and also prove to some doubters that I can do what I want to do, and be good at it.

I have always loved to write. I have been doing so since I can remember. Always making up stories, even when I wasn't supposed to. Though, now that I am in college, pursuing the Writing career isn't much of a good idea, since it's hard to start getting paid well, when no one is willing to publish your work. Though that's just one of the many harsh realities of the job.

I wish to post some of my work into this Blog, and hope that one day, somehow, someone will be interested enough to send me a comment. Mind you my work will be very long, but I hope they'll be very enjoyable. But I also want some critiquing about my work, so I know what I have to improve on.

Please help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance <3

1 comment: