Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Mind of Me

I'm currently writing this at my school in lovely Riverside County. Because of the time crunch that I have, and the limited money, I am currently in a simple Community College. I know it's not that impressive, but everyone has to start somewhere. Though I like this school; gives me a sense of accomplishment, and feels like a legit school (unlike some other schools I have attended).


I will be posting up some of my writing projects here in the very near future. I'm predicting later today at night, where I have time to relax and take a breather (and while I get 'owned' by some die-hard gamers in League of Legends or the hardmode basis in Mabinogi). Though I can hint that this next story that I'll be posting up is about the Japanese Culture, specifically the 'Meji Era'. Now some of you will find some of the terms familiar, since I tried my best to incorporate the most common known Japanese words. Though I have to thank Anime for giving me a pretty easy time with looking those up.


I'm not sure if anyone is reading this. I hope someone is. Are you listening... Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment