Thursday, August 26, 2010

What do...

Indeed, what do... I haven't been in the mood for any new writing lately. I blame the stress that I have. I've been going to school, which isn't bad, but my parents has been arguing more lately. Just today they threatened divorce! I'm not going to become overly depressed about it, I mean c'mon, I'm 20 now, I'm too old to be affected by it. And if it does happen, it's not like I have to chose between them, I can simply move out on my own and just come and visit them.


Hmm... I should do something more exciting here, like post some of the artwork I drew over the years, and some random pictures I find. I'll probably do that in the near future, for at the moment I can't find my little flash drive T.T


But oh well, I hope I have some readers, and please keep in touch and thank you for your support, regardless of how small it is <3

No comments:

Post a Comment