Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Of Those Days...

I've been working on some stories here and there, but now I have developed the bad case of "Writer's Block". I curse and flail my arms in the air like I just don't care and hope with all my might that I'll find something to write about, or how to continue a simple sentence that started with "The".


I don't have stress, I should know, I'm not pulling out my hair like a deranged psychopath, I'm actually pretty calm. Though I guess I blame the fact that I haven't read any books in awhile. Rather sad... Since I love to read.


Ah Dragonlance. That series has been my inspiration and motivation, and some what of an obsession for years. It's pretty hardcore fantasy, and I have to admit, sometimes the stories are pretty much cliche, but I can't complain, I just love the stories too much. Though I admit, I first started reading them because of the dragons...

I'm a fantasy nerd, what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment